As an essential service, Narre Warren Vet Clinic remains OPEN.
Several policies are now in place to minimise the risk of COVID-19 exposure:
- All surfaces within our consultation rooms are thoroughly disinfected between appointments
- All common surfaces including door handles, telephones and eftpos machines are thoroughly disinfected at regular intervals.
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the clinic for use by staff and clients
- Any client who is feeling unwell or is worried about coronavirus can contact the clinic prior to arrival and a consultation will be tailored to protect both the client and others from possible exposure.
- We ask clients to:
- Limit the number of people presenting your pet to just two owners
- Wear a mask for the duration of your pet’s appointment
- Notify our team prior to arrival if you are feeling unwell
Please note that clients are no longer required to phone the clinic prior to entry – come on in!
- Any staff members that have recently travelled overseas or to an affected area are quarantined for a 14-day period and will return to work following medical clearance.
- Any staff members displaying cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home for the duration of their illness.