As an essential service, Narre Warren Vet Clinic will remain OPEN during the upcoming lockdown period.
Several policies are now in place to minimise the risk of COVID-19 exposure:
- All surfaces within our consultation rooms are thoroughly disinfected between appointments
- All common surfaces including door handles, telephones and eftpos machines are thoroughly disinfected at regular intervals.
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the clinic for use by staff and clients
- Any client who is feeling unwell or is worried about coronavirus can contact the clinic prior to arrival and a consultation will be tailored to protect both the client and others from possible exposure.
- We ask clients to:
- Limit the number of people presenting your pet to just one owner
- When arriving for your appointment, please wait in your car
- Please phone us from your car on arrival and we can return the phone call to welcome you into the clinic when we are ready to see your pet
- Notify our team prior to arrival if you are feeling unwell
- We are offering FREE delivery of pet food, parasite control and medications to local homes for those clients who are unwell or worried about the Coronavirus (begins Monday 23rd March)
- Any staff members that have recently travelled overseas or to an affected area are quarantined for a 14-day period and will return to work following medical clearance.
- Any staff members displaying cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home for the duration of their illness.
- Our team has been divided into 2 groups, running for 12-hour shifts. This will minimise unnecessary contact between our team. Please be patient with us during this time.
- There have been some changes to the structure of our consultations. Rest assured that your pet will receive a complete and thorough examination and the outcomes will be communicated with you effectively.