Narre Vet Carrers
THE NARRE WARREN VET – SEEKING FULL TIME SMALL ANIMAL VETERINARIAN
Are you looking for a healthy work-life balance? A workplace that values career development as much as you do? Why not come and join our experienced veterinary team, where you’ll have input into the culture and direction of a dynamic veterinary practice?
A fantastic opportunity has become available at the Narre Warren Vet Clinic for a full-time small animal veterinary surgeon to join a long-established, yet expanding, purpose built veterinary practice. Our clinic is privately owned and managed by an experienced veterinarian who works closely with his team of 2 skilled veterinarians, well supported by a dedicated unit of nurses.
The clinic is well equipped with in-house pathology, digital radiology and ultrasonography equipment, orthopaedic instrumentation, ECG, state of the art anaesthetic monitoring equipment and offers radioactive iodine treatment, PRP, IRAP and stem cell therapy.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a confident and motivated individual
- Have exceptional communication skills and the ability to foster client relationships
- Have the ability to work in a dynamic team
- Be committed to providing industry best companion animal health care
- Have the qualifications to obtain registration in Victoria
What we can offer you:
- An attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- A privately owned, non-corporate environment
- Access to a network of highly skilled and experienced veterinarians
- Annual study leave, allowances and AVA registration
- Employer of Choice accredited workplace
How to apply:
2021 graduates, new graduates and experienced colleagues are encouraged to apply.
To apply, or seek further information about joining our team, please email [email protected]
Or fill this form